Increase your chances of publication with Merudio's Academic Editing service. We believe that editing is most effective when it is provided by someone who understands your work. Our academic editors are subject-matter experts who combine their talents with our proprietary, best-in-class artificial intelligence technology.
What You'll Receive
Merudio's Early Draft Academic Editing service is more effective than similar services. In addition to helping you develop your content, our editors will also conduct a copyediting pass.
Your subject-matter expert editor will do the following:
- Review your document for grammatical correctness and correct spelling
- Check that field-specific terminology is used consistently and correctly
- Review your document for sound logic, structure, flow, clarity of thought, and concise writing
- Offer field-specific insight and critical commentary on your work's methods and approaches
- Identify potential weaknesses in your research and suggest solutions
- Ensure that your work adheres to your field's expectations in terms of writing style, formatting, and other conventions
- Ensure that your work adheres to journal-specific guidelines, including references, or any style guide of your choice
- Highlight additional opportunities to improve your chances of publication
Click the image to see a detailed example. In addition, you can find the answers to frequently asked questions in our service-specific FAQs.