Present your research with confidence and project a professional image with expertly edited conference materials.
Merudio's Express Academic Proofreading service alleviates the time constraints of preparing for a conference. We provide express academic proofreading for speeches, PowerPoints, and other slide presentations. Materials under 2,500 words will be returned in five hours or less, whereas materials of up to 5,000 words will be returned in seven hours or less.
Please note that this service is intended only for final drafts. If your document is not a final draft, our Academic Editing service might better suit your needs.
What You'll Receive
Your proofreader will do the following:
- Correct spelling, grammatical, and punctuation errors
- Improve the clarity, organization, and flow of your presentation
- Check visual elements, such as text alignment and image placement, for consistency
- Ensure correct and consistent page formatting, including fonts, headings, and line spacing
Assisted in their work by our cutting-edge artificial intelligence technology, your proofreader will also review your in-text citations, references, and footnotes for consistency. However, this service does not include formatting these elements to a specific style guide or set of journal guidelines. If you require this kind of support, we can assist you with our Academic Reference Formatting service.
Please submit only the following kinds of documents for Express Academic Proofreading:
- Slides (e.g., PowerPoint)
- Speeches for typed presentations (e.g., keynote speeches)
Click the image below to see a detailed Express Academic Proofreading sample. In addition, you can find the answers to frequently asked questions in our service-specific FAQs.