Competition for teaching positions is fierce, and your teaching portfolio may be the deciding factor for your career advancement. Merudio will help you develop a teaching portfolio that shows your strengths. This service provides substantive editing of your cover letter, academic CV, and syllabus in support of your portfolio.
As a subject-matter expert in education, your editor will provide a mix of insightful commentary and revisions to help you best display your strengths. Our editors are supported in their work by our cutting-edge artificial intelligence tools that allow them to spend more time improving the quality of your documents and less time hunting for typos.
What You'll Receive
Your editor will work with you to do the following:
- Strengthen your teaching philosophy
- Describe your teaching experience in a way that highlights the aspects most valued by hiring committees
- Create an impressive summary of your teaching effectiveness
- Suggest improvements to strengthen sections of your portfolio and fill any gaps
- Ensure your portfolio aligns with the values of your target institution
- Critically engage with your portfolio to help strengthen your application
- Correct grammatical, spelling, and punctuation mistakes
- Elevate your tone and language
- Optimize your structure and flow
- Ensure sound logic, clarity of thought, and concision
- Ensure the accuracy of terminology and abbreviations
- Provide consistency in formatting (font, headings, line spacing, etc.)
Click the arrows and images below to see edited samples of an academic CV, cover letter, syllabus, and teaching portfolio. In addition, you can find the answers to frequently asked questions in our service-specific FAQs.
Merudio's editors have access to the world's most advanced grammatical error correction tool, the Accelerator. Making use of machine learning, the Accelerator is an artificial intelligence–powered tool that is more accurate and more reliable than similar tools. As a result, Merudio's editors can devote more time and attention to making important structural edits and offering constructive feedback and less time to hunting for typos.
Security and Privacy
We take your privacy and the security of your documents very seriously. We hold our editors to an extremely high standard, and all uploads and downloads are encrypted to protect you and your work. For more information about Merudio's security, please see our FAQs.
In an increasingly competitive academic environment, junior scholars need all the help they can get. Professional editing like Merudio means that a subject specialist can provide you with the ample constructive feedback you need to have confidence once you get on the job market. It's been an indispensable resource in polishing my portfolio. Thank you kindly!
- Dax D'Orazio
Department of Political Science University of Alberta, Canada
How It Works
Get editorial assistance in three simple steps.
1. Place Your Order
Upload your academic document and get a quote. During the ordering process, you can specify your requirements and upload extra documentation (such as journal requirements) if needed.
2. Sit Back and Relax
We will match your order to a professional editor who will begin working on your order immediately. If you already have a favorite editor, you can specify this during the ordering process.
3. Collect Your Order
When your order is ready for collection, we will notify you by email. You can then download the order and continue developing your document with confidence!
Get an Instant Quote and Place Your Order
Teaching Portfolio Editing