Competition for teaching positions is fierce, and your teaching portfolio may be the deciding factor for your career advancement. Merudio will help you develop a teaching portfolio that shows your strengths. This service provides substantive editing of your cover letter, academic CV, and syllabus in support of your portfolio.
As a subject-matter expert in education, your editor will provide a mix of insightful commentary and revisions to help you best display your strengths. Our editors are supported in their work by our cutting-edge artificial intelligence tools that allow them to spend more time improving the quality of your documents and less time hunting for typos.
What You'll Receive
Your editor will work with you to do the following:
- Strengthen your teaching philosophy
- Describe your teaching experience in a way that highlights the aspects most valued by hiring committees
- Create an impressive summary of your teaching effectiveness
- Suggest improvements to strengthen sections of your portfolio and fill any gaps
- Ensure your portfolio aligns with the values of your target institution
- Critically engage with your portfolio to help strengthen your application
- Correct grammatical, spelling, and punctuation mistakes
- Elevate your tone and language
- Optimize your structure and flow
- Ensure sound logic, clarity of thought, and concision
- Ensure the accuracy of terminology and abbreviations
- Provide consistency in formatting (font, headings, line spacing, etc.)
Click the arrows and images below to see edited samples of an academic CV, cover letter, syllabus, and teaching portfolio. In addition, you can find the answers to frequently asked questions in our service-specific FAQs.